Commuter CROP Weekend
COMMUTER CROP WEEKEND
Dates: Sept. 22-24, 2017
What You Get:
- Local Crop – sleep comfortably at home each night!
- 6 ft table to crop til you drop
- Crop from 9AM Friday – 5PM Sunday (56 Hours)!!
- The studio will stay open until the last person leaves (usually around 3:00 a.m. and reopens at 6:30 a.m.)!
- Electrical available right at your table
- Use of our Cricut & Cartridges and our Cuttlebug with embossing folders and dies - Bring your own Cricut mat or one can be purchased at the event.
- There will be some supplies available for purchase (tape runners, cardstock, embellishments, ink, etc) and anything we don’t have can be purchased at AC Moore 1.5 miles down the road
- Supply Yard Sale
- FREE Wifi
- Giveaways, Games, and Raffles!
How To Save Your Seat:
- Visit our calendar and sign up for the Commuter Crop Weekend class featured on Fri., 9/22
- Pay online to reserve your seat
- Don’t forget to list the names of the people that you’d like to be seated with
Frequently Asked Questions
What hours will the cropping room be open?
The crop room is open from Friday 9:00am until Sunday 5:00PM. The studio will stay open until the last person (usually around 3:00 a.m. and reopens at 6:30 a.m.)!! You may come and go as you wish. Your scrap things can be left on your table while you sleep! No need to move anything.
Will I be seated with my crop buddies?
YES, please list those you would like to be seated with when you sign up.
How do I sign up & pay?
Go to our calendar and sign up for the class titled “Commuter Crop” and follow the prompts to pay.
What other costs are there?
You will be on your own for all meals. Bring extra money for any supplies purchased from the venue or the local AC Moore.
Sell your new or “slightly” used scrapping items to your fellow scrappers! Scrapping books, magazines, stickers, scissors, paper, embellishments, tote bags, stamps, etc. If you have a bunch of stickers or fibers, or embellishments, etc, please bundle the items in baggies. Example, bundle eight packs of floral stickers $1.00. Please label each item with your full name, price and table number prior to placing the items on the Yard Sale table. Each buyer will then go to the seller’s table and pay them directly…this way you get to meet, mingle and make money!
Suggestions on what to bring?
- scrapbooking or stamping supplies, materials and projects, pictures & your camera
- a covered coffee or drink mug
- wear layers of clothing as we keep the room at an average temperature...
- shopping money in case you need to purchase any supplies
- earphones if you bring your own IPOD or MP3 player
- a seat cushion for your chair
What is the refund policy? A lot of time and effort goes into planning an event like this, however, we understand that things come up. Cancellations made on or before August 28th will get a full refund. Cancellations made between August 29 – September 3rd, a $50 fee will be deducted from the refund amount. We cannot guarantee any refund for cancellations on or after September 4th. Typically refunds are sent within 45 days of request. No Refund given for No Shows!